How you can reduce your insurance premium- You might be wise to drop collision coverage on an older car. Insurance claims are limited to book value, so if you're care is relatively old you're not likely to get much for it. A general rule of thumb is to stop paying for collision/Comprehensive cover when the annual premium reaches 10 percent of your car's value.
Rental Car Insurance: Should You Buy Coverage from the Rental Agency? One of the benefits of purchasing insurance though a rental car agency is the peace of mind it provides those those who don’t want to deal with getting insurance while they’re on vacation, or in some cases even taking care of insurance claims during vacation.
How to save money when it's time to renew your auto insurance- When you’re buying a policy in the first place, you may choose to not take some optional coverages, such as comprehensive, collision, car rental reimbursement, emergency roadside assistance or others for one reason or another. However, as life progresses, you might need those coverages after all.
How to save money when it's time to renew your auto insurance- The best way to ensure a smooth handling of your claim and to make sure you’re not paying for something you shouldn’t be is to periodically review your policy, preferably with your insurance agent.
- Get an online insurance quote in 90 seconds!
- Health Insurance Plans
- How Much are you Paying for Car Insurance?
- Latest Survey Says Abhps Continue To Gain Ground
- Life Insurance Supports Your Loved Ones Even After Your Death
- Looking For Cheap Life Insurance
- Payouts for Property and Casualty Claims Hit $25 Billion
- Repairing Inaccurate Life Insurance Information
- Top Things To Know About Health Insurance
- Towers Perrin Health Care Study Predicts Cost Increases In Group Health Insurance
- Understanding Health Insurance
- What?s Wrong with Auto Insurance Quotes?