Know what the policy clause covers you for- Property damage liability: This Covers claims for property that your car might damage during an accident. Because liability coverage protects the other party, it is generally a mandatory requirement (in all but 3 states).
How you can reduce your insurance premium- Most companies give a substantial discount to drivers who do less than 7,500 miles a year. If you use public transport instead of driving to work your premium is likely to go down. If that's inconvenient, how about carpooling?
Does a Learners' Permit Require Auto Insurance? Most states do not require a beginning driver with a learner's permit to have his or her own insurance. In those cases, however, the car being used must be insured; it can be insured under another person's policy, but it must carry the legally required minimum amount of insurance.
Rental Car Insurance: Should You Buy Coverage from the Rental Agency? Purchasing insurance from the agency is especially important in case you have low liability limits and / or no collision or comprehensive coverage on your own car.
- Get an online insurance quote in 90 seconds!
- Health Insurance Plans
- How Much are you Paying for Car Insurance?
- Latest Survey Says Abhps Continue To Gain Ground
- Life Insurance Supports Your Loved Ones Even After Your Death
- Looking For Cheap Life Insurance
- Payouts for Property and Casualty Claims Hit $25 Billion
- Repairing Inaccurate Life Insurance Information
- Top Things To Know About Health Insurance
- Towers Perrin Health Care Study Predicts Cost Increases In Group Health Insurance
- Understanding Health Insurance
- What?s Wrong with Auto Insurance Quotes?