Rental Car Insurance: Should You Buy Coverage from the Rental Agency? If there’s a claim, some credit card companies will reimburse you for certain deductibles if you pay for the rental car with that credit card. It’s important to check with your credit card company first before making any assumptions about this prior to renting the car.
How do Insurance companies define a high-risk driver and/or car? Insurance companies naturally view drivers with a history of DUI's and other traffic violations as High Risk
How do Insurance companies define a high-risk driver and/or car? If you’re interested in insuring a modified car, an expensive sports car or something that’s been heavily modified, it’s possible that the insurance company will view that as a high risk feature and you will pay higher rates for your coverage.
Figuring out the Unisured or Underinsured optional cover- Many insurance companies offer only a limited amount of coverage for Uninsured Motorist Property Damage (for example, damage to your car); The typical maximum coverage these days is only $3,500.
- Get an online insurance quote in 90 seconds!
- Health Insurance Plans
- How Much are you Paying for Car Insurance?
- Latest Survey Says Abhps Continue To Gain Ground
- Life Insurance Supports Your Loved Ones Even After Your Death
- Looking For Cheap Life Insurance
- Payouts for Property and Casualty Claims Hit $25 Billion
- Repairing Inaccurate Life Insurance Information
- Top Things To Know About Health Insurance
- Towers Perrin Health Care Study Predicts Cost Increases In Group Health Insurance
- Understanding Health Insurance
- What?s Wrong with Auto Insurance Quotes?